Friday, December 9, 2011

The First One.

As a young woman in my early 20's I realized a lot of people my age have absolutely no clue as to what they want to do with their lives. Luckily I am embarking on a journey that I have dreamed about for along time and that I truly believe in. Nothing could make me happier than succeeding in this dream I have, BUT,I know that Plan B sometimes needs to be distinguished. I was literally in the shower one day and Plan B sprung itself on me.

Through out my life I have been able to be the other half of some pretty solid friendships. If I died tomorrow, one thing that would be said about me after I was gone, is that I was a great friend. Friendship to me is extremely important and is always cherished. With that said I have some pretty great friends, and even better than that, I was blessed with four BEST friends. Each friend is different in her own unique way and fortunately four girls means four different outlooks on a situation. Whether it be time difference or an awkward situation, sometimes I wish I could just go online, type to someone what is going on, and get a response. This is were my awesome Plan B came into play. I wanted to create a website where I could literally go for someone to tell me that yes, I am being totally ridiculous or that I am completely right. Sometimes you need an unbiased opinion to really help you see it in a different light.

When it comes to relationships, I was blessed with someone(I'm going say amazing but that doesn't even really cover it) amazing. I am by no means saying, I am a relationship expert based on my knowledge of being in a relationship but with four best friends, I think I've probably seen or heard it all. I want to help other people through my previous experiences. I want people to feel that they could always have somewhere to go to at any time for some advice. 


All that you really need to know about me is in this First blog post, so that this site stays completely anonymous, I'm going by Tobi. This blog is in it's first stages of development and will probably have changes here and there but the basic goal remains the same : Give Advice to those who ask for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment