Friday, December 30, 2011

Sorry for the wait.

Hey! Long time no post, I know. I'm sorry I have been m.i.a lately and how unfair for me to leave you hanging after my first post. Well other than some computer issues, I really was trying to think of what subject my next post should be. Considering this is a new project I am fully aware that people aren't going to just throw their problems in my face and expect reliable advice. So my promise to you is to entertain you with posts until you feel comfortable enough to share whats going on in your life with me. 

Today, someone and their amazing personality splashed me with some inspiration. The year is soon coming to an end and its about that time people start thinking of their new years resolution. Why don't we try something new? Look back at the year of 2011 and think, what are 10 things you feel you accomplished. Write it down on a little piece of paper and keep it somewhere where it can be seen often. Hopefully there are going to be some killer things on that list, but most importantly I want you to look at that list and just imagine the greater things your can do in 2012. 

I want you to keep this list close because some days a really ugly part of us surfaces and we tend to become extremely hard on ourselves. We have the tendency to think because everything in our lives isn't going as planned we are a "failure". By looking at this list hopefully you can shove that feeling inside of you far far away to a place where you can control it. 

I don't know about them Mayans and their predictions about 2012, but I know I have a lot in store for me this year. So let's bid adieu to 2011 and welcome 2012 with open arms and open minds. 
I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year. 
Be Safe,
Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment