Monday, February 23, 2015

The Kalla Experience

If you checked out my Gift Guide: Valentine's Day Edition  than you will remember my first option was flowers from Kalla. After a few subtle hints, yes ladies I did have to throw some out there, my man has many pros but being a creative gifter isn't one of them. Anyways, back to the glorious flowers, earlier in the week he asked if I would mind if my Valentine's Day surprise arrived two days after the beloved holiday. Boyfriend is Israeli and that naturally means that everything is a little late, I've learned that late is essentially better than never. He figured he had to share this news with me because he preferred not to deal with the wrath that could have came if I had thought he had forgotten to do something special for me on the actual day, so naturally he was just protecting himself by revealing a sliver of the surprise.

Our Valentine's Day was spent blissfully visiting the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. If you live in Miami or are ever visiting I definitely recommend going with your significant other for a romantic stroll through the property, its almost like a mini Versailles. Later in the evening we went to an intimate surprise dinner party hosted by my cousin for her hubby's 30th birthday. It was nice to spend time with family, friends and their loved ones.

By Monday I was super anxious as to when my surprise was going to arrive. At about noon I received a knock on the door and received the box I had hoped for, which could only mean two things...the hints worked or he is an avid The Other Best Friend reader.


After a week of being the centerpiece of my home,  about 1/3 of the flowers were dying. I decided to salvage a dozen or so and put them in a bowl filled with water. Now these flowers have a second chance of brightening up my dining room table.


If you browsed the website the price tags may seem a little concerning but these flower arrangements are truly breathtaking and worth the splurge. Special occasions deserve an extraordinary gift and this is just that. The arrangement I received is the Henry & Anais with added Christopher Elbow Chocolates and Napa Valley Hill Family Estate Chardonnay.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also always do your homework before you make any purchases and before making a purchase on a website. When it comes to kitchen tools, it's the sort of task that can feel overwhelming. Interested to know more about massage chairs review? Browse this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swedish Massage has become extremely popular in the last few years. As a result, you will find here more spas and hot tubs specializing in Swedish massage therapy.

    ReplyDelete