Monday, May 19, 2014

Entering Reboot Mode

Sometimes we need to take a break from the things we love. To reboot, rethink, and reaffirm. Right now, I'm at a place in my life that is very foreign to me and I am slowly trying to peel back every layer from this experience to understand it better. I feel it is only right for me to share with you readers, not only the ups in my life but also the downs. As of now I'm unsure what happens next. I need some time to understand a transition of this kind and I just wanted to inform you that I'll be taking a mini break from The Other Best Friend. Hopefully this break will be so short you won't even have the time to miss me! TOBF is my therapy, to write helps me heal. I will be back to lace you life with goodies, I'm just taking a little vacation from blogging but this vacation can only help future posts.

I'll be back so soon.
Germaine Benson 

No comments:

Post a Comment