Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fave Five: Birchbox


Well if you haven't heard of BirchBox this is going to be a perfect introduction. For my birthday last year my best friend bought me a three month subscription and ever since then I've been hooked. Every month they send you 5 travel size samples and you can buy all of the full size products at their website, which is super convenient. Since my subscription ran out a few months back I now have their $10 a month subscription that is linked to my credit card. It's super fun to get introduced to new products I probably never would have tried. Since I've been getting samples for the past 7 months, I chose some of my favorite items to share with you. Birchbox is such a perfect gift for anyone, they even have Birchbox for men. If you are ever trying to think of something new to gift your man, here is your answer. 

1. Davines This Is a Sea Salt Spray - Full Size $27.00
If your looking for those sexy beach waves you usually get from spending the day beachside, you must try this product. I put it on after I get out of the shower tousle my hair a little bit and ta-da! I am all about low-matience for my hair so I love that I can just spray some on and go. 



2. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Nettle - Full Size $19.50
Speaking about being low-matience with my hair, there nothing I love more than a good dry shampoo. I've tried other ones like Tresemme, but this one definitely works a lot better. I have long and thick hair so I try to wash it every other day and this product lets me get another day in, still keeping my hair looking fresh to death. 


3. Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Full Size $25.00
I'm usually not a gloss girl, matte lipsticks are my weakness. Laura Mercier has managed to change my mind about lip gloss. This awesome shade is called Opal and it keeps my lips moisturized for long periods of time. The color isn't to shiny which is usually my ish with gloss.  


4. Beauty Protector - Full Size $21.95
Seriously it's like crack for hair. It has this sweet coconut smell thats is absolutely amazing. It made my hair so shiny and soft, definitely worth buying a full bottle of this gem!


5. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - Full Size $21.50 cloth sold separately
The best thing that has ever happened to my face, period. I'm not sure if it's the hot cloth or the cleanser, but every time I use this my skin glows! I don't use this everyday because I haven't bought the full size version yet. I definitely recommend this product it's one of my new faves! 


Bonus : Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Full Size- $21.00  
If you have lashes like mine that refuse to curl and just stand straight, this here is your saving grace. All you have to do is layer your lashes with this awesome stuff before you apply your mascara. It helps the mascara stick better and gives your eyelashes the extra oomph they need.   



If your interested in checking out Birchbox for yourself or to gift click the link below! 
https://www.birchbox.com/invite/d7sfz 



XX 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome, its great that you have so many opportunities to see the world and enjoy yourself with your other half and have the chance to share it with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much for reading!!

    ReplyDelete