Each Week I will be bringing you five of my favorite things.
There is nothing better than coming home to a package of new clothes! This week is my obsession with online shopping and some of my favorite websites.
1. Brandy Melville - boho chic/flower child/bad ass wear at its finest. Found this gem about 3 years ago in Los Angeles and have been obsessed ever since. Miami doesn't have a store yet but since most items are one size fits all, buying stuff from their online store is super easy.
2. Gypsum Style - One of my newer discoveries, Gypsum Style is still a smaller and lesser known online boutique. They have an awesome collection of different bodysuits which are made from good quality fabrics. Just got my first package recently and really happy with my items!
3. Sabo Skirt- Australia based Sabo Skirt has everything from the perfect date night dress to the sexiest playsuit for girls night. Sizes seem to run a little differently than U.S of A sizes so definitely check out the size chart. There is a $10 flat international shipping fee so bulk up those shopping carts with lots of goodies.
4. She Inside - If your into fashion blogs you'll recognize many of their clothes on She Inside. If you live in a colder state, you can find an array of fashionable coats that don't break the bank. Items are shipped from China so you can expect longer delivery dates.
5. asos - U.K's largest online store has just about anything you want and desperately need. For those of us who appreciate London fashion, this website will be your new favorite go-to. U.S students even get a 25% discount before Feb 13, make some moves people!
Do you have any awesome online shopping websites? Please share in the comment section, me and the rest of the readers would appreciate some undiscovered online boutiques.
Happy Shopping, XX G