Friday, February 7, 2014

V_Day Part Deux

Lovers and Friends, Valentine's Day is in one week and what kind of other best friend would I be if I didn't help you find ways to celebrate the day?

Not matter where your relationship status stands, V-day to me is about celebrating LOVE.

Single- If you find yourself sans a significant other on this day, don't fret! Girlfriends are literally the next best or the best thing.  Get dressed up and go out and get drinks and dinner with the gals! If your feeling like staying away from all the craziness that will be going on at restaurants, stay home and have a Pinterest pot luck. Let everyone know that admission will be one champagne bottle and yummy creation they find online. Last year I planned a V-day dinner party with my cousins and I was in charge of desserts. 





I brought along Fruit Heart Kabobs, so yummy, easy, festive and obviously healthy! 
For step-by-step directions go here.












Taken- This is the one dedicated day for your romance imagination to run wild. It's not about how much you spend on your other half but how much thought you put into making them feel special! Last year me and my cousins planned a dinner party for us and our lovers. It was 4 couples with ample amounts of food, good wine, and great company. It was a super fun and low-key idea that I definitely recommend. If your looking for a more intimate evening that doesn't involve being rushed through your dinner at a restaurant, IPic Movie Theater (one of my ultimate faves) is doing a special Valentine's day date that includes dinner and a movie at their high-end cinema. 





One of my Bfs showed me this super cute idea to do for your lover.










Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours, 

XX. G 



Here's a Valentine's Day treat for all my TOBF readers: use the code VDAYFREE  here to make a free card for your valentine. (offer ends 02.10) 

Thanks MamaChitChat for the code for my readers, lots of love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment